Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Declaration of Masturbation

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    you're a filthy boy!!

    and here's my dollar two eighty on stuff..
    that was not right posting chloes IP info!!!
    Have you EVER thought the reason why somebody or anybody dont want their r/t info known, was for security reasons????

    fffffuck!!!!

    and dont say, or go ahead and say, " like i have never done it" ...
    yes, i do it all the time... biggrin
    But that was totaly fucked!!

    *my dollar two eighty

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I never posted her IP info? FOAD said I got her IP from my board, and I didn't. The only one who posted anything about her IP info was Blaze who pasted the convo I had with her when I asked her if she was from Wisconsin *L

    I could care less, let alone know how to do it... I ain't no detective.

    ------------------
    C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel!..REad what was said again if you like..*G..Chris was only reading what i said about the IP..and the convo i posted..well.he never said where he got her IP tho..But anyhow..he got that wisconsin thing.and her internet provider from somewhere i suppose..cuz chloe never told anyone she was from wisconsin..what a mess..guess thats what happens when you find something out ..then dont know how you did it..then on top of that..dont have the decency to say..Opps..my bad..*S..wait i did that..i said i was wrong didnt i..hmmmmmm..

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    aaaaaaauh!!! OK!! damnit!!

    <font size =6>SORRY!</font>

    *takes my dollar two eighty back
    but leaves the 2? filthy boy... biggrin

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whatever Blaze, I didn't use her IP and I didn't post anythin' about her IP publically. That was you... now shaddup and let me talk about jerkin' off.

    ------------------
    C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.

    Quitcherbitchen!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biggrin Declaration of Masturbation biggrin

    =============================================

    You don't need to use a condom
    You don't need a dental dam
    You don't need to say "I Love You" or "Here's Fifty Dollars, Ma'am."

    Don't need to spring for dinner,
    Or wear all that sexy stuff
    All you need's a set of fingers and a wanker or a muff
    'Cause everybody's doin' it, all across the land
    Masturbators Of America, Give Yourselves A Hand!

    It's natural, and organic
    It's easy and it's fun
    If you don't know how to do it ask your parents how it's done
    You don't need a special license

    You don't need a special skill
    Just unzip and slip your grip between your hips and get a thrill
    'Cause everybody's doin' it, and boy does it feel grand,
    Masturbators of America, Give Yourselves a Hand!

    You can do it in the bathroom
    You can do it in your bed
    You can do it at a concert while you watch the Grateful Dead
    You can rub it with some lotion

    You can stroke it with a cloth
    Arnold Shwartzenegger pounds it, Michael Jackson jacks it off
    Your attitude will soften, your horizons will expand.
    Masturbators of America, Give Yourself a Hand!

    =============================================


    never claimed to be... an anti-stroker

    ------------------
    C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is a chronic masturbater and proud of it* biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank god, I was beginning to think I was the only one

    ------------------
    C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.

    Quitcherbitchen!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good lord, can we get back to the masturbatin' now?? Kerala's the only one who seems to have her hand in the right place *L

    ------------------
    C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.

    Quitcherbitchen!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fack...Hank you caught me in the act...I don't mind though if you and 2 watch biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •